Saturday, June 26, 2010

FULL MOON DAY

There was a Full Moon this morning so watch out! Crazy things happen under Full Moons. Just so ya know! LOL!
Anyway, my sister just left to go to Chicago today, her brother-in-laws daughter is getting married...at least I think that's what she's going for. Her husband's family has so many people I can never keep em straight. So, she's going to the wedding and then after that her and hubby are going up to Wisconsin to check on some geneology (did I spell that right? probably not...lol!) records at the local library where his family originated. He's into his family tree and all that.
I'd love to find out about my family tree, however most of the family members of mine are not here anymore so I probably wouldn't get much info to start from. I would love to time travel and go back to my father's roots in Germany and see what they were like and where I came from. But then, who knows, maybe ignorance really is bliss. I often wonder just what kind of genes really do run through my blood if you know what I mean. Ha!
Anyway, I'm getting ready to swing by my sister's house to pick up her mail. She should be back by Wednesday of this week at the latest and I told her I'd gather her mail for her.
So, that's my day. Exciting, huh? Then back here to this machine to work on my Zazzle Store, ShopAround.
I actually had two sales today. I sold 20 of my BBQ Invites and this funny Monkey Mug. WooHoo!
Happy Days! I'm doing my Happy Dance!
So, I'm off to gather the mail...later guys! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment