Thursday, June 17, 2010

My First Post!

Hi guys and gals! I can't believe it, but this is my very first successful Blog!

I know it doesn't look like much now, but in time it will.

My name is Donna and I am a Zazzle Addict. There! I said it! I have a store on the POD (Print on Demand Site) Zazzle. The name of my Store is ShopAround. Come check it out HERE

Well I need to work on this thing more so it looks nice. I have a funny feeling I may even start becoming addicted to my Blog...lol!

Follow this Blog if you like and watch as it grows into something beautiful!

6 comments:

  1. Good for you - you are on your way! (cowboyannie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting-All the best to you! (I became a zazzle addict too) It will be fun to see your blog bloom! http://www.zazzle.com/stuccoloco*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cheerful colours you've chosen! May your blog bring you much joy - and success! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to Go! Knew you could do it! :-) All the best and happy blogging! Just became a follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna,

    Thanks for adding me! I am not a Zazzle addict yet, but I am well on my way! I think blogging is fun as well. I want my blog to grow into something beautiful too.

    Later.

    --Ren

    ReplyDelete