Friday, June 18, 2010

How Is Everyone Today?

So, how is everyone doing today? I spent the day with my sister taking my 85 year old Aunt (going to be 86 the end of July! She puts me to shame how good she gets around and she's 30 years older than me...lol) to her first session of therapy. She's had 3 hip surgeries over the years and her legs are starting to get really weak. So now she's back on the vitamin B12 shots and did her first of 6 sessions of therapy to strengthen her legs and ankles. She did very well and the therapist said she's doing very well for someone her age who's had all those surgeries.
My cousins both worked today, which is why me and sis took her. So we made a day out of it. Therapy at 8am, back to her house, chatted and was entertained by my cousin's Chihuahua dogggie, Rio. Then about 11-ish we went out for Chinese. My fortune cookie said, "genius is taking something complicated and turning it into something simple." Well did that hit the nail on the head or what!?
That's sort of what I've been doing with this blogging the last few days. In my head I was making it much more complicated than it is. Although it is still tough for me and I have a long road ahead of me and a lot to learn in blogging, I feel a little more confident these days since I've gotten to this point.
So, that's how my day went. Now back here on this machine blogging, working on my Zazzle Store
and contemplating a lazy Saturday getting ready for Father's Day on Sunday when I go to my sister's son's house with his wife and kids, and the rest of the family. Should be fun...I'm bringing Lava Brownies that I make in the Crock Pot which is great! Maybe I'll post the recipe later tonight or tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Have a great weekend you guys! Be back here later, same Bat Time, same Bat Channel! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Those Lava Brownies sound tempting - hope you'll post the recipe!

    ReplyDelete