Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lava Brownies

Okay, as requested per Judy, here is the recipe for my Lava Brownies:

Crock Pot Lava Brownies

1 Box 20 oz. Brownie Mix
1 Cup Hot Water
1 Cup Chocolate Syrup
2 Handfuls Milk Chocolate Morsels

Mix Brownies according to package directions (I always use the fudgy, not the cake-like recipe instructions).
Add 2 handfuls of Milk Chocolate Morsels.
Mix together the Hot Water and Chocolate Syrup.
Spray bottom & sides of Crock Pot with Pam Spray (I don't like to use Pam Spray so I just lined the bottom of my crock pot with Reynold's Non-Stick Foil).

Pour Brownie mixture into crock pot.
Pour Hot Water & Syrup mixture over Brownie batter.

Turn crock pot on HIGH and let cook for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. I cooked mine on 2-1/2. I like my brownies gooey and at this time they turned out perfect.

Once the 2-1/2 hours is up take lid off Brownies for 1/2 hour.

I took the lid off after the time was up, put the lid back on and they stayed warm for hours. I did have a crock pot "wrap" so that probably helped them stay warm longer.

Enjoy!
And let me know how you like them. My family all raved. One family member said that's what I'm bringing to every gathering. My nephew said he could eat that whole thing! LOL!

WARNING! These are VERY Rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment